Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog 2

Photography

 To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place. I've found it has little to do with the things you se and everything to do with the way you see them
-Elliot Erwitt
 
Why do I love photography?
I love it because it allows me to express my creative side that I don't normally get to use. Being able to see lines, curves, and angles in something ordinary and taking a photo that makes the ordinary look extraordinary is rewarding.

What got me started?
I got into photography as it has always been an interest to me. Love the impact a good photo has on an individual. What really inspired me was some photography accounts on Instagram. I started looking up videos and information about photography. I taught myself how it works and also how to Photoshop pictures.

These are some of my pictures :


To the Left was the before picture. To the Right is the after. I added light  edited her skin, and blurred the background.















 
To the left is the original. To the right I changed the color of her dress, added light, edited skin, and cropped the picture.


On this picture I made the person levitate.
 
 
This is why I love photography because you can so many things with it. I normally love taking portraits of people, but I also like taking pictures of landscapes, plants, and many different things. I hope my  photography improves and hope it will take somewhere in life with it. It's a great hobby and I think everybody should try it. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment