Friday, September 27, 2013

Questions about the polls

  1. Do you think the results are 100% accurate? Why or why not?
I think the results are not 100% accurate because not everyone answered them. However, the people that did answer them I can kind of guess which person was the one that answered the question.
 
2.How much of an impact do you think the wording of the questions has on the answers you received?
I think the way I worded the question did not affect the answer because my question really straight forward with simple, easy answers. They were not hard questions that could.ve impacted the answer.
3.Did you get the results you expected from your online polls? Why?
I did get the results I expected. I made questions and answers that I knew people would actually choose from those. I also knew from knowing the boys that they would choose a specific answer that I knew they would choose.
4. If you wanted to do an online poll with the students of Technologico de Montorrey asking them how much time and effort they spent doing homework this year, what are the steps you would take to complete that online poll?
            To complete an online poll for students at Tec de Monterrey, I would first open my blogger then click on Principles of Technology. Then click on Google docs where they will create a form by clicking tools. Once the new form is ready,  I would choose a type of poll. Then I would create it, put a tiitle on it, questions, and answers.After creating the poll, you link your poll by highlighting the text then by clicking link. Finally your poll is ready to be answered.
    5. Do you think online polling could help the administration of Tech de Montorrey find out more about their students? Or do you think that the results would not be accurate? Why or why not? I think the online polling could help because they get to know more about the students. They can know what their like and dislikes are
6.How do you think the results of your polls would be different if you asked your classmates the questions in person?
               I think I could be more detailed on my questions. We could've discussed more about the answers.
7.In what ways do you think online polling using Google Spreadsheets can be improved? Or was it easier to create an online poll than you originally thought? Explain.
          I think it can improve by not making so many different pages like going back and forth to get to each page. this will make it faster and more simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment